Here is one of the most important yoga asanas that I am gonna discuss today. It gives relief from lower back pain and enhances the strength of the spinal cord.
Cater atleast 1 and half hours every single day for yoga and the result you will see is amazing. You will not stop doing yoga once you start practicing. Everything seems to be difficult untill we start. But once it is started, you will enjoy the yoga journey.
This particular yoga asana kicks out your stress, depression and anxiety apart from giving relief from chronic and severe back pain.
Don’t wear any spine belt for this asana.
- Get yoga mat and lie down on the stomach with the forehead on the floor.
- Keep your feet together with the tops of them against the floor.
- Then lift up your head and chest from the ground.
- Bend the arms at the elbows such that elbows are resting on the mat.
- Touch your cheeks with your palms and look straight.
- Take 20 normal breathings in this pose.
- While breathing, keep your consciousness on your lower spine.
- After 20 breathings, relax your arms in a comfortable position, widen your legs.
- Completely relax and take deep breathings
- Repeat this asana for 6 times.
Breathing pattern: Take normal breathings in the pose. Once relaxed take deep breathings.