Yet another asana, which helps in giving relief from lower back pain and also helps in proper functioning of nerves in the upper part of the body from head to spine. If practiced everyday, you will see good results. I have been doing this for the past 3 months.
Practice this after spine stretch forward asana. All the asanas should be practiced sequentially.
Like always say, If you had spinal injury then please wear belt and do. If you have irresistible back pain also, you can wear belt and practice.
- Sit in padmasana pose or vajrasana pose or which ever pose is comfortable to you.
- Keep your spinal chord and neck straight. Don’t bend. If you bend then pain increases so don’t ever bend. Always sit straight.
- While breathing in slowly raise your arms from both the sides.
- Interlink your fingers together, with your thumbs touching each other gently.
- Stretch them up as much as you can, interlinked fingers(the palms) facing up.
- Make sure both your hands are parallel to each other and that they are stretched equally.
- Stay there for 10 seconds which means take 4 to 5 deep breaths.
- Now, bring your interlinked fingers close to the chest and rest the interlinked fingers on the chest, elbows touching your stomach sideways. Exhale, Relax for 30 seconds.
- Repeat the above exercise for 10 times.
Breathing pattern: Inhale stretch your interlinked fingers to the top of head.
Exhale bring closer to the chest.
Keep your consciousness on fingers and breathing.
The asanas that I discuss here not only gives relief from lower back pain but also removes all spinal disorders. It gives good strength to the spinal cord.
Daily, practice all the asanas from first to till now I discussed for 1 hour. Believe me it will do miracles in relieving pain if done properly by synchronizing your breathings along with the exercise. You can see results in 1 month.
Always practice yoga in fixed timings.
If any doubts while doing asanas, please leave a comment, I will surely help you 🙂
If you like please don’t forget to share 🙂